June

Join us each Wednesday night in June in our adult class as we study God's Not Dead 2.  Each week will feature clips and a lesson from the movie  God's Not Dead 2.

Also, bring the children and grandchildren each Wednesday night in June for our VBS. Children ages 4-12 will dive into God's Word with games, food, fun, and water as we explore, The Wacky World of Water.

June 26, Sunday Morning - June 29 Wednesday Evening

A Cry for Revival.  Join us for a summer revival with Evangelist Leon Jones. Monday through Wednesday services will begin at 7pm nightly.   

July

Join us each Sunday morning in the month of July as Pastor Stovall kicks off our summer campaign series entitled, "I Love My Church!" Studies show that on average only 20 percent of church attendees regularly contribute and are involved in the ministry and leadership of their church, while the other 80 percent fill seats on Sunday but never experience the blessings of full church engagement. In this five-week campaign, we will learn WHY God designed the Church and how they can find fulfillment and spiritual growth through loving God and His Church.

July 3, Sunday

NO Evening Encounter service.

July 15, Friday

Join us in the church fellowship hall at 6 pm for a Family Game Night!  Bring your favorite pizza or snack, soda, and board game for an awesome time of fellowship

July 20, Wednesday

NO Midweek activities at Victory Worship Center due to the Church of God International General Assembly being held in Nashville.  All Victory Worship Center members are encouraged to attend the General Assembly in Nashville. 

July 31, Sunday

Children's Ministry Pastor: Rev. Jason Creasy will be preaching in our 6 pm Encounter service. 

 

welcome

(Click on image to open larger version)